Monday, February 4, 2013

January 21- Mini Chicken Pot Pies


Well, cooking 2-3 times a week has proven more challenging than I thought. I started the week off with a great recipe, Mini Chicken Pot Pies. They were delicious and literally we ate on them all week. My husband has started this new health kick which has him eating his own food, so he didn't even eat what I was cooking! A little frustrating, but I'll let him try this new "The Hollywood Physique for Men" plan that he's trying... So with it just being the two little ones and me eating, the chicken pot pies are so filling that we ate on them all week (plus I went out to eat two times, which doesn't go well with my resolution to not eat out as much, but you have to have some fun too!). I will definitely make this meal again, but will add more chicken than it called for. It's hearty with vegetables, so really the only bad part of this (but it tastes so good) is the Grands Biscuits. I think this would be a good meal to take to a family who has just had a baby as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment