Sunday, January 13, 2013
Jan. 13- Chicken Enchiladas in Zucchini Boats
Success!! This meal was delicious. Absolutely tasted as good as it looked! It took a while to prepare, probably just me being slow and the fact it was my first time to cook it. But it was worth it tonight. Using the zucchini instead of tortillas was brilliant! I will make this meal again. My husband and I both enjoyed it. My daughter liked the filling up the boats, but was not keen on the "green stuff"(although she was eating chopped up "green stuff" inside the boats!). Fabulous recipe courtesy of www.skinnytaste.com.
My goal was to cook at least three meals a week. Well, last week's meals provided us with so many leftovers (plus some leftovers from eating out once), that I didn't need to cook. I've got some great meals planned this week. I look forward to sharing them on the blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment