First of all, more trouble than it's worth!! My husband said he liked this, but I didn't care for it at all. The flavors didn't blend well to me. My daughter didn't like it either. My husband tried to tell her, "if she didn't eat it, she didn't eat anything." But I felt bad using that rule because I really wanted to fix myself something else to eat!
While cooking this meal- it smelled delicious!! The whole house smelled good. I was really excited to try it! It took a long time to make as well... many vegetables involved, lots of chopping. Next recipe I make with that many vegetables involved, I'll use my food processor. There was even a new food in this recipe for me, parsnip. I had to ask at the grocery store to find this. This meal makes a TON! My husband ate it for leftovers, but it could easily feed 4-6 people in one pie. And you might still have leftovers.
Anyway- glad I tried it, but definitely did not taste as good as it sounded. Meal from www.skinnytaste.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment